top of page

4One Events in Your Region (14 US Regions)

Public·9 members
Hamlet Nekrasov
Hamlet Nekrasov

Download Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy for PC [Portable] - A Game that Will Challenge Your Mind and Touch Your Heart

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy download for pc [portable]

Are you looking for a unique and immersive game that will challenge your mind and touch your heart? Do you want to experience a story that explores the complex and sensitive topic of dissociative identity disorder (DID)? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should definitely check out Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy, a game that is available for download for pc [portable]. In this article, we will tell you what this game is about, why you should play it, and how to download it for your pc [portable]. Read on to find out more!

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy download for pc [portable]

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2tWNPo&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0-pjIrJ9d67MRO2cbPxNFM

Introduction

What is Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy?

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is a game developed by an indie studio called GD-Company. It was released on Steam in 2018 and has received positive reviews from players and critics alike. The game is a visual novel that combines elements of psychological horror, mystery, and fantasy. It follows the story of Dorothy Watson, a 14-year-old girl who suffers from DID as a result of a childhood trauma. She has several personalities that manifest in her dreams, each with their own memories, emotions, and desires. As a player, you take on the role of a psychiatrist who enters Dorothy's dreams and tries to help her integrate her personalities into one. You do this by holding counseling sessions with each personality, choosing dialogue options that affect the outcome of the story. Depending on your choices, you can unlock different endings and achievements.

Why should you play Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy?

Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy is a game that offers a lot of benefits for players who are looking for something different and meaningful. Here are some reasons why you should play this game:

• It has a captivating and original story that will keep you hooked until the end. The game explores the themes of identity, trauma, mental health, and self-acceptance in a realistic and respectful way. You will get to know Dorothy and her personalities better as you progress through the game, and you will feel empathy and compassion for them.

• It has beautiful and atmospheric graphics and sound effects that create a immersive experience. The game uses hand-drawn illustrations and animations that are colorful and expressive. The game also features a haunting and soothing soundtrack that matches the mood of each scene. The game also uses voice acting for some characters, which adds more personality and emotion to them.

• It has multiple endings and achievements that add replay value and challenge. The game has four main endings and several sub-endings that depend on your choices throughout the game. Each ending reveals different aspects of Dorothy's story and personality, and some endings are more satisfying than others. The game also has 18 achievements that you can unlock by completing certain tasks or finding hidden clues.

How to download Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy for pc [portable]?

Requirements and compatibility

If you want to download Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy for pc [portable], you need to make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements for the game. Here are the minimum requirements:

OS

Processor

Memory

Graphics

Storage

Windows 7 or higher

Dual core CPU 2 GHz or higher

4 GB RAM

Dedicated GPU with 1 GB VRAM or higher

1 GB available space

The game is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.

Steps to download and install

To download Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy for pc [portable], you need to follow these steps:

• Go to the Steam store page for the game.

• Add the game to your cart or wishlist.

• If you don't have Steam installed on your device, download it from here and create an account.

• Login to your Steam account and purchase the game.

• The game will be added to your library. Click on it and select "Install".

• Wait for the installation to finish.

• You can now launch the game from your library or desktop shortcut.

Tips and tricks

To enjoy Who Am I: The Tale of Dorothy to the fullest, here are some tips and tricks that you can use:

• Save often. The game does not have an auto-save feature, so you need to manually save your progress before exiting or switching scenes. You can save up to 10 files per slot.

• Use multiple save slots. The game has branching paths and multiple endings, so you might want to use different save slots to explore different outcomes or go back to previous choices.